Handbook for the Pastor's Spouse (Hindi Edition)
A collection of notes specially formatted for the preparation and edification of a pastor's spouse so that the pastoral family will know God cares for them.
Editor: Lee Bee Teik
- The Pastor's Wife and Her God
- The Pastor's Wife and Herself
- The Pastor's Wife and Her Husband
- The Pastor's Wife and Her Children
- The Pastor's Wife and the Local Church
- The Pastor's Wife and Her Husband's Ministries
"Handbook for the Pastor's Wife" - the Indian Editions of this book (in English and Hindi), are available from the Lucknow Publising House, India. It was made available on 7th Jan 2006 in conjunction with the 150th year celebration of Methodism in India and 25 years of autonomy for the Methodist Church in India.
Launch of book in Tamil Version
Some of our Pastors' wives and Heads of Institutions.
The Book Release function - "Handbook for the Pastor's Wife".
Some of the Gathering at the Function.
Mr. Michael Paul, Publisher, Lucknow Publishing House at the microphone.